Totally Should've Book Tag

Here is the Totally Should've Book Tag. Enjoy!

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I love Colleen's writing and Ugly Love is my favourite book written by her, so I would love to read more about what happens after. Even though everything was basically answered in the book, but I always want more Colleen Hoover!!

2. Totally should've had a spin off series

Okay, I have to say Harry Potter because in all honesty who doesn't want more Harry Potter? I know I do!!

3. An author who totally should write more books

Stephanie Perkins because she writes perfect, fluffy, cute and adorable love stroies and I need more!

4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else

I don't have an answer for this because I always ship the love interests.

5. Totally should've ended differently

Allegiant. That is all I'm saying...

6. Totally should've had a movie franchise

The Selection Series. Everyone thinks that it would be a great TV show, but I think making them into movies would be much more effective.

7. Totally should've had a TV show

The Shatter Me trilogy. I need this to exist because WARNER!!

8. Totally should've had only one point of view

Allegiant, I kept getting confused which perspective I was in, but I actually perfered Four's to Tris' in the end.

9. Totally should have a cover change

All Jennifer L. Armentrout's books, so the covers can match her amazing writing!

10. Totally should've kept the original covers

I don't have an answer for this one because most cover changes in my experience have been better than the originals especially the new Cassandra Clare books!

11. Totally should've stopped at book one

Girl Online because I think we got it all in the first one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief