#AYEARATHON TBR

Soo, it is time for another read-a-thon!!

#AYEARATHON takes places once a month for one week. 

In May the topic is : Catch up/finish a series.

The read-a-thon will be taking place from Monday 2nd of May until Sunday 8th of May.

Here is what I am hoping to read during this read-a-thon! :



Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy 1-10 - Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan.

I have been meaning to get around to reading this so I could continue on with Lady Midnight ever since I finished City of Heavenly Fire. I am hoping to complete them all during this week.












Girl Online: On Tour - Zoe Sugg

I have had this book sitting on my shelf ever since I finished Girl Online so I wanted to wrap this up! Girl Online was really cute so I hope this one is too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief