The Book Life Tag


THE BOOK LIFE TAG

  1. Who would your parents be?
I would like to think my parents would be Mia's parents from If I stay. Her parents were the coolest, most understanding and loving parents!
  1. Who would be your sister?
Hermione Granger would be my pick as I think we are kind of similar in some ways, but mainly becuase she would be an awesome sister to have! 
  1. Who would be your brother
I think Simon from The Mortal Instruments would be my brother as we share a lot of characteristics and I think he would be a very caring and a loyal brother!
  1. What pet would you have?
Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl !! 
  1. Where would you live?
I would love to live in New York - Isla and the Happily Ever After.
  1. What school would you attend?
Um Hogwarts please!!! 
  1. Who would be your significant other?
Will Cooper from the Slammed series by Colleen Hoover. He is amazing in every way and ahh I'm so jelly of Layken, but they are so perfect together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief