Top 5 Wednesday - 06/04/16

This weeks topic is - Rainy Day Reads

I think any book is a rainy day read so this was challenging to pick just 5!

5. The Book Thief

The Book Thief is a very sad and indulging novel, there is a lot to it and it is quite upsetting yet compelling, so that's why I think it is an amazing rainy day read. 

4. Eleanor & Park

Eleanor & Park is not too heavy, but it is not light hearted either. While reading this book it gave me mixed emotions from happy to sad throughout it. I think it would be a great rainy day read just because you go through a rollercoaster of emotions while reading this book.

3. The Fault In Our Stars

The Fault In Our Stars might be an obvious choice because to me this story is not really that sad, well of course the ending is, but it is about finding happiness and being happy, but I think the rain would be like the perfect playlist while reading this book and it would add to your emotions as well.

2. Ugly Love

Ugly Love is one of my favourite books and reading the first half it isn't sad at all, but then comes the really tough stuff and though this book is very heated and full of "romance" it also deals with tough topics, making this book an amazing rainy day read.

1. Thirteen Reasons Why

Thirteen Reasons Why is one of those books filled with countless hard to read about topics. Reading this on a rainy day could have you sobbing like a new born baby, but I am 100% sure it will add to your reading experience and how you feel about this book after you complete it. I am experienced trust me. 

LINK TO GOODREADS PAGE FOR T5W:
 https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS