Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Hello everyone! So I am once again participating in The Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I am soo excited :)

You can find out all the information about it on Their Website .

Here are the book I am hoping to get to in this period of time :

Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige :
I am not saying I have to finish this one, but I would like to be able to get at least half-way through by the end of this read-a-thon. This book has been sitting on my shelf for at least 2 years!











November 9 - Colleen Hoover :
I just recently purchased this and I love Colleen Hoover so I wanted to read it ASAP. I also think it is the perfect book for a read-a-thon as I read her books so quickly and I enjoy them immensely.











Maybe Not (Maybe Someday 1.5) - Colleen Hoover :
This is the novella to Maybe Someday which I think I read at the end of last year. This book is the book I will pick up if I feel slumpy throughout the read-a-thon as it is only 120 pages long and I could finish it in one sitting which would eager me on to read more again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief