Series/Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time

So, the other day I was thinking about all the series that I love. I have never re-read a series or even a book and I am very scared to do that because I don't want to change my opinions on the books that I love the most. If I could read the books that I love the most without remembering anything, I would, just to feel those feeling all over again!

Here are The Series'/Books I wish I Could Read Again For The First Time:

Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling 


This one is pretty self-explanatory. I want to be able to feel the magical feeling of being in their world again. I remember reading Goblet of Fire and it was the best reading experience. I was so extremely immersed and it made me so happy!












The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare 


This series is one of my favouites, especially Clockwork Princess! I became so attached to these characters and I would love to be able to perceive everything again for the first time.













The Selection Series - Kiera Cass



I read this series over the course of 4 days and i still have yet to read The Crown which was released yesterday, so I can't wait for that. I loved this series! It was so fun and cute. I think I'm the only person who doesn't think American Singer was annoying, but I loved her!











Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover


This was my first Colleen Hoover book and it's still my favourite! This book was so enjoyable yet emotionally draining. The feeling I got while reading this book was just great and I loved it.













Looking For Alaska - John Green

This is my favourite John Green book of all time and I hold so many memories with this book. I loved everything about it - the humor, the sadness, the happiness and everything else. I would enjoy re-loving this book all over again!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS