Bookish Survey: Greek Mythology Styles - Part 2

Hi guys :)
 I saw this thing over at dreamland book blog and I thought it was awesome so I wanted to try it out too seeing as I am reading The Percy Jackson series right now!
This survey was created by Flip That Page, and the main idea of the whole thing is that you have to answer a number of questions, one for each god/character from Rick Riordan’s Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and the Olympians-series.

This is the second part of this post click here for the first part of the post!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Percy Jackson

a brave, spirited natural leader with a sarcastic sense of humor, and a will to save friends and enemies alike
Favorite protagonist: Linh Cinder from The Lunar Chronicals. I just love her character so much!
Annabeth Chase
intellectual genius with a strong mind, brave heart, and a love for architecture
Series / book with the cleverest plot: This would have to be Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher! This author really knew how to hit the hard spots and the book was just set out in such a clever way.
Jason Grace
has a moderate sense of humor, but a strong sense of honor, justice and compassion, often described as perfect
Book with an epic finale: Clockwork Princess - the last book in The Infernal Devices trilogy. This book was just so amazing all the way through, but that ending AHHH!
Piper McLean
aggressive and persuasive but down to earth, caring and loving towards Jason, her friends and family
Book with a tempting synopsis (one you haven’t read!): The entirety of The Misborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I know I will love this and it is so tempting to pick up I just don't feel like I could completly comitt myself to it all.
Leo Valdez
good-natured and energetic, funny but intelligent, honest and witty, and is skilled with machines
Book that made you laugh: Throghout Carry On by Rainbow Rowell I found myself laughing out loud a lot and it was a very enjoyable read for me.
Hazel Levesque
bright  and outgoing despite an unfortunate childhood, is mature for her age and has a love for horseback riding
Favourite character with a tragic past:  The amazing, Miles Archer from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. This guy had a very upsetting past but oh my he was good.

Frank Zhang

somewhat shy, cynical, and clumsy, though he possesses a strong sense of duty, loyalty, and love


Book you loved more than you thought you would: I originally picked up Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe because I didn't have much to read at this time, but I really loved this book and I really need to read the rest of the series. It has been 2 years!

Nico di Angelo

grim, solitary, powerful and mysterious, highly unpredictable and selectively affectionate


Most mysterious character you’ve ever encountered: I was leaning towards saying Draco Malfoy for this question. I was always wanting to know more about his character.

Grover Underwood

cheerful, upbeat and protective satyr who chews on furniture when he gets nervous


Book you won’t read due to warnings against them: I have heard nothing, but bad things about this series so I don't really want to pick up Beautiful Creatures just because I want to avoid reading slumps!

Clarisse La Rue

arrogant and hot-tempered, but brave, strong and protective of camp


Most annoying character: I really despise Mia from If I Stay. I just really didn't agree with her actions or opinions on basically everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief