Coffee Book Tag
I love this tag so I decided to do it! Enjoy!!
1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Vampire Academy. A lot of people say the first book wasn't their cup of tea, but if you continue the series it just keeps getting better and better.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Miracle. I only seem to hear about this book during the winter time.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
The BFG by Roald Dahl. Ah, so many memories!
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I remember reading this book being so action packed. It defiantly had me on the edge of my seat.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Pretty self-explanatory...
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
I'm not that cool! I am afraid to say I have never read a book by an indie author. I will get there one day!
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The Rain by Virginia Bergin. I was so disappointed with this book.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This book was so sad, yet so good.