May Wrap Up : 2016



I can't believe May is over already! I read a total of 4 books and 1 graphic novel this month and I am quite happy with that.

Please note that I have been immensely harsh with my ratings because I have been more critical with my reading and I have been trying not to throw around high ratings to books that don't deserve them in my eyes.

Enjoy and happy reading!


The first book I read this month is Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. 

I wrote a detailed review on this book which you can view here.

I really enjoyed this book and I gave it ★★★.5 /5 stars.











I then finished Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg.

This was an ok read. Not too bad, but defiantly not the best either. I felt as if this read like a fan-fiction so I read it relatively quickly.

It was not very original though. I had read a lot of books before with the exact same plot line which was annoying.

I gave this book ★★★/5 stars.







I picked up Heidi by Johanna Spyri because it had been on my shelf for such a long time and I wanted something quick and easy to read and that is what I got.

I really did enjoy this children's book. You can see me review for it here.

I gave this book ★★★/5 stars.









This month I finally got around to the second book of Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordon. 

I loved this! I think I adored this one more than the first book. I am so excited to read the rest of the series! I know it's going to be incredible.

I gave this book ★★★★/5 stars.









The last book I read this month was actually a graphic novel and it was Saga : Volume Two by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples.

I love this graphic novel series so much! I am annoyed that I can't just read them all at once, but they are so expensive! They are so beautiful though. Worth every cent! 

The story is so captivating and very entertaining! I am extremely eager to get my hands on the rest of this graphic novel series!

I gave this graphic novel ★★★★★/5 stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS