Bookish Survey: Greek Mythology Styles - Part 1

Hi guys :)
 I saw this thing over at dreamland book blog and I thought it was awesome so I wanted to try it out too seeing as I am reading The Percy Jackson series right now!
This survey was created by Flip That Page, and the main idea of the whole thing is that you have to answer a number of questions, one for each god/character from Rick Riordan’s Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and the Olympians-series.
I only did half of this tag. I didn't do the characters part. I will do the next part in another post! 
Enjoy this extra large post! I am so excited about this!

Zeus (Jupiter)
God of the Sky and Thunder / King of the Gods
Favourite Book: I sometimes tell myself that I haven't read it yet, but my favouite book that I have read so far in my lifetime would have to be Clockwork Princess. The third book in The Infernal Devices. This book blew me away like no other book I have ever read.


Poseidon (Neptune)
God of the Seas and Earthquakes
Book that drowned you in feels: Any Colleen Hoover book would be it, but I think the novel with the most feels would have to be Ugly Love. That book made me cry for a very very long time. The feelings I felt whilst reading this book were all over the place, but it defiantly hit me very hard.


Hades (Pluto)
God of the Underworld
Favourite book with a dark / ominous plot: The only book I could think of for this question was Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This book deals with so many tough and dark subjects and overall it was amazing and is actually the best book I read this year so far.


Hera (Juno)

Goddess of Marriage and Family
Cutest fictional couple: This will forever and always be Anna and Ettiené from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. These two are THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER. 


Athena (Minerva)
Goddess of Wisdom, Handicraft and Strategic Warfare
Series with the best world-building: Of course I had to pick Harry Potter because honestly how could you not? Everything about the wizarding world always seems to amaze me everytime! 


Aphrodite (Venus)
Goddess of Love and Beauty
Most beautiful cover on a 2016 release: The Crown by Kiera Cass. The entirety of The Selection series' covers are amazingly beautiful and the last book did not disappoint.



Ares (Mars)

God of War and Bloodshed
Most violent book you’ve ever read: I don't think I have ever read a very violent book before, but does it count reading the first 20 pages of A Game of Thones? Oh well, I shall count it!


Hephaestus (Vulcan)
God of Blacksmiths and Fire
Scorching hot swoon worthy character: Will Herondale in The Infernal Devices and I am 100% sure everybody can agree with me here because holy moly. All the Herondale's though...


Artemis (Diana)
Goddess of the Hunt and Virginity
Favorite Kick-Ass Heroine: Cinder from The Lunar Chronicals. I absolutely love her state of mind and everything she stands for is just incredible. She is very kick-ass!


Phoebus Apollo (Apollo)
God of Light and Healing
Sequel book that redeemed its series:  I couldn't find one for this! We are very limited to sequels that redeem series!


Hermes (Mercury)
Messenger God of Thieves and Commerce
Book with the best message: I think The Fault In Our Stars and every other John Green book has a million and one messages inside of it. I think the message I got from this books was that nothing last forever and that we should just enjoy life while it lasts and that even bad news can still be good news.


Hestia (Vesta)
Goddess of the Hearth and Home
Book with the most relatable story: I will go and choose the most obvious choice which is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It's a big surprise, but I am quite a big fangirl... This book conveys all of my feelings towards certain books, movies, artists, etc. into words, which I love!


Demeter (Ceres)
Goddess of Fertility and Agriculture
Favorite bookish setting: Alicante in the shadow world. Whenever any of the books are set there I love reading about it! It seems like such a beautiful place and somewhere I would like to visit.


Dionysus (Bacchus)
God of Wine and Celebration
2016 / 2017 release you are most anticipating: Obviously I am anticipating Harry Potter And The Cursed Child!!! I am so excited. I have been waiting for this for quite awhile and I cannot believe it is actually happening in July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS