UPDATE !!!

So hello internet...

My name is Brooklyn if you didn't already know and this is my blog !!

I started it in January of this year just to try it and I love it!! I'm having heaps of fun and I have interacted with a lot more people already. 

NEW THINGS:


  • Top 5 Wednesdays - I'm starting T5W because i've watched gingerreadslainey do it on her channel on Youtube for ages and I found out I can join on my blog!! If you want to join in here is the good reads link  T5W GOODREADS GROUP. I hope you all enjoy it!

  • Monthly TBR'S & WRAP UP'S - I am including these on my blog because when I read book blog it interests me what the blogger is wanting to read and has read in the past month :)

  • Friday Reads - I'll be updating you every Friday EST on what I am currently reading for that weekend! 

  • Mixtape Monday - I will also be adding something not entirely book related, but each Monday I will share with you 10 of my favourite songs of that week as music is a huge part of my life as well as books. Stay tuned for that!!


ANY OTHER POSTS I MAKE WILL BE IN OTHER AS WELL AS ALL CONTACT INFO !!

HAVE FUN READING MY BLOG XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS