T5W: Most Frustrating Characters 15/04/15

Top 5 Most Frustrating Characters

5. Tris from Divergent 

I've always had some kind of hatred towards Tris, she has just always bugged me. I think it may be because of how she makes her decisions and just the fact that I wouldn't make the same decisions. Also I hate how she treated certain people, it was just cringeworthy sometimes. 

4.  Mia from If I Stay 

She frustrates me in the same way Tris does. I really disliked how she acted when she could see what had happened to her family. She acted quite selfish and when she decided to hop in the van that the hospital were taking her in and not the one with her family in, I started to really despise her. 

3.  Gale from The Hunger Games

I honestly think he is just pointless in the Trilogy. All the books would have been fine without him and he really doesn't do that much besides blow up Prim. He frustrates me just being there because he just makes Katniss feel bad about Peeta and then he blows up her sister by accident, like really?

2. Penny from We Were Liars

I felt Penny to be an unreliable protagonist and I guess she was. I didn't like her attitude and she annoyed me throughout reading the book. For instance a few times while reading I had to put it down because I was getting so frustrated with the way she behaved. 

1. Minister Telly from The Covanent Series

Oh my goodness I hate Minister Telly. He is rude and only wants what is best for The Gods and himself which is wrong. I cannot speak my anger and frustration towards this character and he's purely an evil character, so it's not like Jennifer L. Armentrout created this horrible character with 110 things wrong with him. He was made to be hated and I hate him so she succeeded in creating him!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief