5 Books I Wanted To Read Yesterday!

Hey guys, so I'm going to be doing Top 5 Wednesday on here!!
ENJOY!!

1. Where She Went by Gayle Forman 

I started reading this sequel directly after I finished If I Stay and I'm about half way through. I always am in the mood to read this so I don't know why I keep putting it off!

2. Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter

My best friend always raves about this series and I've been meaning to read it for the past year but have never gotten around to reading it.

3. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 

Everyone has read and loved The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings and I want to as well, this has to make it was further up on my TBR list!

4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

The Mortal Instruments has to be one of my favourite series even though I haven't completed it and I've been putting off reading this one for the longest time even though I know I will love it! I always want to read it, I just have to put in the time and effort.

5. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 

I know how much everyone has enjoyed this book and I'm always in the mood for it because I know it will be great. I actually think this will be one of my next reads! Hopefully...

Hope you enjoyed this ((: 

LINK TO GOODREADS PAGE FOR T5W: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief