Auto-Buy Authors!

Here are some of my authors that whenever I see a book on shelf written by them I must have it!

Jennifer L. Armentrout - 

I have only read 4 of her books, but they are all 5 star reads. Jennifer has to be one of my favourite authors, if not my favourite. I'm trying to get around to reading some more of her works, but there are sooo many! She literally publishes a book every month! It's very hard to keep up. I'm very certain though if I see any one of her books in a bookshop, I'm bound to pick it up!

Cassandra Clare -

Cassandra Clare is also up the top on my favourite authors, thanks to The Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices! I love and have every single book she has ever published except for one I think! She has such a unique talent, where she can entertain you throughout an entire book and I love it. If I see any book written by her I am sure going to get it.

John Green -

I'm sure you though John might be on here and of course you are correct. AHH JOHN GREEN!! I own every book he has published, but have only read around 4 or 5, but as everyone knows they are amazing! Any day if I saw one of his books somewhere I would defiantly go and buy it.

Rainbow Rowell -

I was not sure if I should put Rainbow in here as I've only read one of here books, but I am anyway because I love her writing style and unique imagination, so I'm sure if I saw her books in a bookstore I'd pick them up!

Tahereh Mafi -

I had to put her in this list just basically because of her writing style! It has to be one of my favourites! Before I started Shatter Me I had not read anything set out like that and I'm sure nothing will ever top it. Tahereh is most defiantly an auto-buy author.

E. Lockhart -

I've only read We Were Liars and I really enjoyed it and I loved the way she wrote it, so I would like to see how a book with a different plot would be set out with her style. Also making her an auto-buy author!!

Stephanie Perkins -

I absolutely love her cute books and her writing is amazing! Her books make me happy and content, if I ever see any of her books in a shop I will most likely be buying them!

Veronica Roth -

I loved the Divergent trilogy, the characters were amazing, the plot was well set out and the world building was great! I have heard she is working on a sci-fi novel at the moment and I sure will be picking that up when it is realised, along with any of her future works!

I will be adding to this list whenever I discover some more auto-buy authors while reading! So stay tuned!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief