"My Favourite Genre"

I have actually never liked one specific genre before, that I have taken note of anyway. So I was wondering what all of the types of books I rather read were and what genre they would be classified in because I'm very particular. Here goes nothing:

I very much enjoy Greek Mythology.

I love a good romance novel.

I have a huge obsession with rom-coms with greek mythology or any kind of mythology for that matter so I have basically know what type of "genre" I'm into, if you can call "Romantic Comedies with a side of Mythology" a genre. 

I have now just realised that my favourite "genre" is just basically The Covenant Series. 

GO GET THIS SERIES IT IS SO GOOD I NEED EVERYONE TO READ THIS SO I CAN RAVE ABOUT IT TO YOU GUYS!!! PLUS THE BOOKS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LONG AND HAVE VERY NICE COVERS AND I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH JENNIFER L. AREMTROUT'S WRITING ....

Highly recommend all of her books!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief