The Sims Book Tag


This book tag was created by the wonderful Hailey at Hails Hearts NYC. She is by far my favourite booktuber! You should defiantly check her youtube out!

I absolutely loved the idea of this tag as I play sims and it was just so creative!

THE SIMS BOOK TAG


1. The original Sims: the best author debut.

City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Her first published novel that was brilliant and has now turned into something huge and amazing!

2. The grim reaper: the saddest character death.

No spoiling here, but someone from either Harry Potter or The Hunger Games.

3. Sims getting stuck: a character that just got in the way.

I couldn't really think of a character for this one as I believe all charcters have a purpose in all books and even if they are just "filler" characters than that is there purpose. I don't think I have ever read a book and have thought that this particular character shouldn't have been in it.

4. Simlish: a book with amazing writing.

The Shatter Me Series. The writing was very unique and just great. I enjoyed every word I read.

5. Expansion packs: a series where the books kept on getting better.

I think The Hunger Games wins this one. I loved each one even more than the last!

6. Sims romance: the worst case of insta love.

I have honestly never come across a case of insta love or anything I would consider close. 

7. Cheats: a book that was entirely unrealistic. 

The Anna and the French Kiss "series". Even though ITS THE CUTEST SERIES EVER it was just so unrealistic, but that was not a bad thing. All I am saying that there is not really a happy ending for all of us like that. 

8. Needs fulfilment: a character who made all the wrong decisions.

Mia from If I Stay. Yes please don't hate me, but I could not stand all of her bad decision making like ugh....

9. Error code 12: a series that started off great but went downhill from there. 

The only thing wrong with The Divergent series is that Allegiant really lacked the amazingness the first two books had, saying that I still love this series.


10. The Sims vortex: a book/series that completely engrossed you.

The Selection series of course. I read this book in an entire week. (Besides The Crown) I loved this series and I still don't understand how people think America is annoying. I just cannot see it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS