First Line Friday : 03/06/16
First Line Friday is a feature created by Katie's Book Blog, where you post five first lines from some books that you have on your TBR pile. Then you guys get to vote, based on the first lines, for the book that I will read next! Comment the line from the book you want me to read!
- "We're going to adopt a boy from the orphan - age."
- "It's a weirdly subtle conversation."
- "When the White Noise went off, we were in the Garden , pulling weeds."
- "Scott didn't believe in ghosts."
- "His fingertips slid along my back."
There you go! Comment your pick! :)
Have an amazing Friday !