June TBR



Happy June everyone!

This may be too ambitious, but I am so excited to read everything!

Here are the books that I want to complete this month:


Title: Silence 
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick 

This book is the 3rd book in the Hush, Hush series.

I am currently reading this book right now and immensely enjoying it!










Title: Finale
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

This is the 4th and final book in the Hush, Hush series.

I would really love to get around to reading this so I can finish this series!









Title: Anne of Green Gables 
Author: L.M. Montgomery

This is a children's classic lit book and I have been wanting to read it for quite awhile now, so I hope I read it this month!











Title: Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda  
Author: Becky Albertalli

This is a YA contemporary that I am very excited for. This book has had loads of hype, so I really hope it lives up to my expectations.











Title: The Darkest Minds 
Author: Alexandra Bracken

This YA science fiction/dystopian book has been on my tbr for years now! I am finally getting around to wanting to read it! Hopefully that will happen this month.











Title: Torn 
Author: Amanda Hocking

This is the sequel to Switched. I tried to start this book about 2 years and just wasn't feeling it and it has been sitting on my shelf staring at me for so long! I just want it to be read, so I shall do that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief