My Favourite Artists/Bands

Music is a huge part of my life and that is thanks to these artists/bands that make the music I listen to every single day of my life.

BANDS -
  • One Direction
  • 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Nirvana
  • Blink - 182
  • Green Day
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Paramore
  • Rudimental
  • The Script
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • The Weeknd
  • The 1975
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Birds of Tokyo
  • Willamette Stone
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Nickelback 
  • Maroon 5
  • Little Mix
ARTISTS -
  • Sam Smith
  • Calvin Harris
  • Nicki Manaj
  • Jessie J
  • BeyoncĂ©
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Justin Timberlake 
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Rihanna
  • James Bay
  • Sia
  • Bruno Mars
  • Troye Sivan
  • Adele
  • Avicii
  • Charlie Puth
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Katy Perry
  • Jason Derulo
  • Vance Joy
  • Eminem 
  • David Guetta
  • Marilyn Manson
  • Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez
  • Demi Lovato
  • P!nk
  • Jess Glynne
  • Drake
  • Kayne West
  • Iggy Azalea
  • Lily Allen
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

I will continue to add to these lists whenever I find more artists/bands I begin to love and listen to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review