TWILIGHT: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL - VOLUME 1 REVIEW

TWILIGHT: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL - VOLUME 1 BY STEPHENIE MEYER AND YOUNG KIM

This graphic novel is basically the first half of the Twilight novel summed up. Everyone pretty much knows the concept of the Twilight books, so I won't go into anymore detail about the plot other than, Bella moves to Forks and meets the "mystery guy" Edward.

I really enjoyed the fast paced reading concept of this graphic novel. I completed this in one sitting, I really recommend reading this if you have not read a graphic novel before, like me. This was the perfect first graphic novel to read! 

It was fast paced and didn't include every single detail from the book which I thoroughly applauded, also the art and adaption was absolutely amazing and made my reading that much more enjoyable. 

I will defiantly be picking up the next volume! I gave this graphic novel 4/5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief