Birthday Book Tag
1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
The BFG by Roald Dahl. This is my all time favourite childhood book. This is the first book I remember picking up and reading. I then fell in love with his work and continued to read The Witches and many more of his books.
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
I'm going to choose November 9 by Colleen Hoover for this one. Even though in Australia November is in Spring, I though November 9 fit very well with this question and it is an amazing book so it deserves a place in this tag!
4. Find a book that is the colour of your birth stone.
5. Is there a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
There isn't a series I currently own that has 15 books in it. The closest would have to be Gossip Girl which is a 14-book-long series and I don't even own it.
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.