September TBR

Here are all the books I wish to read in the lovely month of September!

I'm not aiming too high as I just got out of a small reading slump, but we shall see!



Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Author: J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany

I actually read this at the start of the month and loved it.











Title: November 9

Author: Colleen Hoover

This month I just needed a Colleen Hoover book to make my life a bit more amazing. I am 50 pages into this and already I am falling to pieces.









Title: Finale

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

I need to finish this series. I have been reading it for 2 years and I really enjoy it, so I don't know what is stopping me. Hopefully this one will happen this month!









Title: The Kiss of Deception

Author: Mary E. Pearson

I just recently bought this book, but I have been wanting and needing to read this book for such a long time. The plot sounds so interesting and unique so I can't wait to maybe pick this up this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief