I'm back!!!

Hello everyone! 

I know it has been awhile :( 

I went to Japan! My plan was to post while I was over there, but I went to Japan with school and it honestly just wasn't possible without driving myself crazy. I do this for fun, not as a chore so I wanted to keep it that way!

I hopefully will get back into the rhythm of things soon and will be posting often and catching up on what I missed :)

My time in Japan was amazing though, everyday was filled with something new and I had a ball. 

I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it was the most amazing experience I have ever had! I also bought some cute bookmarks which you can see on my instagram here.

Go check out my instagram to see updates and everything else! :

BOOKSTAGRAMhttps://www.instagram.com/brooklyn.reads/?hl=en

PERSONALhttps://www.instagram.com/brooklyn.egan/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief