Top 5 Wednesday: 01/03/2017





It's T5W time!


For those of you who don't know.... Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Group where each week a new topic is chosen - generally associated with books! 


This week's topic is....

Fictional Jobs you'd want to have.

These are any fictional careers that you have read in any books or/and seen in movies/tv shows/video games that you would want to pursue!

5. Waitress @ Central Perk - F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Soo, you may or may not know, but my Mum, sister and I are kind of addicted to Friends. We have seen each episode at least 20-30x, but that doesn't stop us from deciding to watch Friends over anything else. I would LOVE to work at Central Perk and even if Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe and Joey weren't there, I think the atmosphere of the Café would be amazing enough. ALSO, it's in New York City so I would be very very happy. 



4. An Assassin - Assassin's Creed.

Lately, I have started playing Assassin's Creed and I really like it. I feel like a badass whenever I play it and it makes me want to start up martial arts or karate, but then I have a reality check and realise I could never be that cool. I shall only dream of being that awesome.


3. Mother of Dragons - Game of Thrones.

I'm also obsessed with Game of Thrones, so it is only natural that I would want to be the Mother of Dragons duhh. In many ways I look up to Daenarys Targaryen. I admire her feminism, her ambition, her uniqueness and how she embraces the diversity of herself and others. Although there are many cons to having as much potential power as Khaleesi has, it would so unbelievably amazeballs.


2. A Shadowhunter  - The Mortal Instruments, etc.

I have read most of Cassandra Clare's shadowhunter books and I have always been almost envious of the characters in the books. Mainly because I imagine I feel this way due to the relationships and friendships amongst the characters. I would love to have such close friends with me everyday saving the world and being hard-core demon hunters. How awesome would that be?!


1. Professor @ Hogwarts - Harry Potter

How could I possibly not include this?! A professor at Hogwarts would be the most perfect job for me. Living in Hogwarts, being a witch, eating in the Great Hall everyday and being around/being able to do magic! Sounds pretty good to me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief