Top 5 Wednesday : 08/06/16



Happy Wednesday! This week's topics is: Favourite Character Names



If you want to know everything about this T5W, you can click on this amazing link which will take you to Goodreads.  T5W was created by Lainey but is now managed by Samantha!

5. Sebastian - The Mortal Instruments

Sebastian's character is a brilliantly amazing creation by Cassandra Clare, but his name is one that I love! I just adore the name Sebastian (even though it isn't his real name). I just feel attached to this name and it adds more intrigue to his persona. 

4. Jem - The Infernal Devices

Yes it is another Shadowhunter book and I am not even sorry because Jem is a very creative name and just quite pleasing to hear. I love the sound of the name and Jem as a character makes me even fonder of the name.

3. Kai - The Lunar Chronicles 

Not only is Kai a cute 3 lettered name, but I feel as though the name suits him fantastically and describes him and his character. I loved Kai in The Lunar Chronicles and everything he stood for. I think his name and character defiantly deserve a position on this list.

2. Esme - Twilight

I absolutely adore this name, but I am not exactly sure why. I think it's very original and expressive name that is quite oldish and I really love the look and sound of it. I believe this would be one a name that would come back into fashion for babies names.

1. Khaleesi - A Game of Thrones

The name Kahaleesi is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and so is her character. Khaleesi is awesome and no one can say otherwise. This name literally means 'Queen' in Dothraki and I love how she kept the title even after all the events occurred. The name is so empowering and speaks to me in such a deep way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief